Polls can be sent to groups or individuals within your organization. Based on a user's role, their poll template may differ.
- The fields available depend on the Custom Alert/Polls Form setup. The Custom Poll Forms can be adjusted. The following covers the most common alert form used within the system. To see how to adjust this form check out Edit a Custom Alert Form.
- Sign in to your site
- Navigate to Send Poll
- Select Alert/Poll Template (optional)
Note: Depending on which Incident you choose there will be different template options.
- Select Incident Location you can zoom in on the map or input a specific location (optional)
- Upload any attachments that you would like to include with the message (optional)
- Choose your Recipients from the Internal or Public Directory
Note: You can choose specific users or a group.
- Add the information for your Poll
- Subject: Add a short title of the poll
- Poll Question: Enter a question to ask in the poll
- Poll Responses: Add available responses/answers to the question
- Configure Delivery Methods, as needed
- If needed, you can Schedule a message for a future date and time or set a recurring schedule for the message
- Preview your alert message and click Send
- Click Confirm on the pop-up to send the poll