To set up an approval process for sending alerts you can create a role with limited access. The role would only have access to create and send an alert to the approver. Here is how to create a role.
Once the Role is created the User can send an alert to the approver. Here is how to create an alert.
Once the Approver has reviewed the alert they can forward it to its intended audience. This article will show you how to use the forward function in CivicReady.
- Navigate to History/Reports
- Select the alert you want to forward
- Click the Green Icon in the top right corner
- Select Forward
- Select a different Alert/Poll Template, if needed
- Edit the Alert Sender Information, if needed
- Brand: The selected brand
- Sender Display Name: Name that displays as the sender of the alert
- Reply-To Email Address: Email that will get any replies to the alert
- Select a new Map Selection, if needed
- Select New Recipients
- Make any edits to the Alert Message
- Note: The alert sender information will update to the user forwarding the message.
- Select the Priority Level
- Select the Delivery Method
- Mobile App: The Konexus app
- myAlerts App: The AlertSense My Alerts app
- Email: Email address
- Text Message: Text/SMS message
- Voice: Voice call
- Fax: Fax the message
- Emergency Telephone Notification: Data imports from white and yellow page phone numbers
- Note: Emergency Telephone Notification can only be used for true emergencies as it is not "subscribed" users. To send alerts to this channel, you need to select the area on the map.
- Edit the Message Customization, if needed
- Note: Upload Voice Audio to listen to it. Insert Social Media.
- Add Attachments, if needed
- Schedule the alert to send in the future, if needed
- Preview the Message > Click Send