The Alert Form template can be built out as a Custom Alert Form. You can add, remove, and rearrange form fields as desired. This article will show you how to create a custom alert form.
- Customs forms can be assigned as the default forms accessed by specific roles.
- Sign in to the system if you have not already
- Navigate to Settings, then select Custom Alert Forms
- Click the blue plus-sign icon in the top right corner of the page below the Account button
- Enter an Alert Form Name
Note: The Alert Form Name field is required.
- Add a Description for the form
Note: The Description field is required.
- Select a form type from the Form Type drop-down
Note: The Form Type field is required.
- Alert: Use this form for alerts
- Poll: Use this form for polls
- Click Add New Field to add an additional field to the form if desired
- Select the new field you want to add from the list if desired
Note: The Add New Field list will auto-populate with all available fields that do not already appear on the form.
- To change the position of a field on the form, drag and drop the field(s) to the desired location
Note: Some fields are connected to others and cannot be moved independently.
- To make a specific field required on the form, check the Required checkbox that corresponds to that field if desired
- Click the Trash Can icon next to a field to delete the field if desired
- Click Save
- The custom alert form has been added to the system