A customized Public Sign-Up Form can be created for customers who wish to allow public subscribers. This form can be shared on social media and placed on your public-facing website to advertise a way to sign up to receive alerts. The Public Sign-Up Form is unique to every municipality. This article will show you how to find your public sign-up form URL if you don't already have it.
- Copy the default Public Sign-Up URL
Note: To copy the URL, right-click the 'Public Sign-Up URL' link above and left-click the 'Copy link address' option in the context menu that appears.
- Paste the default Public Sign-Up URL in the address bar of a new browser tab
Note: To paste the URL, right-click into the empty browser address bar and left-click the 'Paste' option in the context menu that appears.
- In another browser tab, sign in to the system if you have not already
- Navigate to Options-Settings
- Locate the Admin Settings section
- Copy the Region ID, a 4-digit number following the word Jurisdiction
- Switch to the browser tab with the default Public Sign-Up URL pasted in the address bar
- Paste or type the Region ID at the end of the existing URL
- The default Public Sign-Up URL with your Region ID at the end is your unique Public Sign-Up URL