This article will show you how to edit a Custom Alert Form.
- You can only edit custom Send Alert and Send Poll forms.
- Sign in to the system if you have not already
- Navigate to Settings, then select Custom Alert Forms
- Select the Alert or Poll Form that you wish to edit
- Edit the Alert Form Name if desired
Note: The Alert Form Name field is required.
- Edit the Description if desired
Note: The Description field is required.
- Click the Form Type drop-down to change the form type if desired
Note: The Form Type field is required.
- Click Add New Field if you wish to add an additional field to the form
- Select the new field you want to add from the list if desired
Note: The Add New Field list will auto-populate with all available fields that do not already appear on the form.
- To change the position of a field on the form, drag and drop the field(s) to the desired location
Note: Some fields are connected to others and cannot be moved independently.
- To make a specific field required on the form, check the Required checkbox that corresponds to that field if desired
- Click the Trash Can icon next to a field to delete the field if desired
- Click Save to save your changes
- The form has been edited