This article describes the process for sending a request to your internal members to update their profile information. This will assist in making sure that their contact information stays up to date and that they are able to receive alerts.
- Log in to the Admin Dashboard via apps.alertsense.com
- Click Profile Update Reminder
Note: The currently logged-in user’s information will populate as the sender of this request but can be changed.
- Update the Basic Information section as needed
- Select which groups you would like to send this reminder message to. You can also select specific internal members to include
- Click Submit
- To check on the status of this request, Click Profile Update Reminder > Profile Reminder Status to see who has Reviewed (opened email) and who has Updated (logged in to update their profile)