This article will show you how to delete a group.
- For customers with split directory permission: For administrators with the ability to manage contacts, the Public Groups menu item is restricted to administrators who are authorized to send alerts to public contacts.
If there are child groups nested under a parent group, the parent group cannot be deleted.
Deleting a group will not delete any keyword(s) associated with the group.
- Sign in to the system if you have not already
- Navigate to Resources, then select the Manage Directories option
- Click the Internal Groups option if you wish to delete an internal group, or click the Public Groups option if you wish to delete a public group
- Locate the group you wish to delete
- Click the trash can icon for the group you wish to delete
- Click the OK button on the pop-up to confirm the deletion
- The group is deleted