Groups give you the ability to direct your message to a specific audience.
CivicReady allows you to create as many groups as you need with no limits so that you can reach every person you need to.
- Navigate Manage Groups
- Click Add Group
- Select Classification Public from the drop-down
- Click the box next to the Visible Public User Form to ensure that this group is visible for people to sign up for on the public sign up page
- Select the box next to Default Public Group if you want this group to be automatically selected when someone creates a profile
- Select Parent group as Groups: Public
Note: Groups can be further nested if needed
- Input New Group Name
- Add a descriptive note as needed. Notes are details for the public signup page
- Assign Group Keywords as needed
- Click Submit
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.