This article shows you how to add an Administrator to your CivicReady Platform.
- Navigate to Manage Admins
- Select Add Administrator
- Fill out Basic Information
- First Name (required): First name of the administrator
- Last Name (required): Last name of the administrator
- Email (required): Email of the administrator
- Send invitation email: Sends email invitation to administrator to set the password
- Automatically create content: Adding administrator also adds relevant content
- Phone Number: The phone number of the administrator
- Zipcode (required): Zipcode of the administrator
- Jurisdiction Name: Prepopulated based on zipcode
- URL for the Jurisdiction: Prepopulated based on Jurisdiction Name
- Profile Photo Upload: Administrator's Photo
- Your Security Questions: Select Security Questions to be used if the password is forgotten to verify identity
- Lock Administrator To Specific Groups: Use to restrict the groups this administrator can send alerts to
- Choose Administrator Role from the drop-down
- Click Submit
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.