You can submit your own, browse through others, and vote on feature requests right from the Help Center. This article will show you how to submit a feature request.
- To submit feature requests, you must sign-in.
- Navigate to the CivicReady Help Center homepage
- Scroll down to the Community Center and select Feature Requests
- Select the section you would like to add a request to
- Select New Post in the right-hand corner
- Add your request information
- Title: Ensure the title is clear and concise
- Details: Include details about your feature request idea
- Topic: Select Feature Requests
- Select Submit