Who can use this feature?
In the AlertMe App, users and administrators are able to coordinate efforts more efficiently via their mobile devices. This article will demonstrate the two-step process involved in responding to a CivicReady Post from the application.
- AlertMe App features must be enabled by Regroup Support.
- You must be a member who is registered with the correct Group in order to receive the appropriate Posts on your mobile device.
- Open AlertMe on your mobile device
- Select the message you would like to reply to
- Type your reply
- Click the Arrow button to Send
The sender of the original post will receive the response via the CivicReady web interface, and in the case of emergencies, they will be able to help coordinate assistance as needed.