Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to create an NOAA Alert in Group Settings.
- Navigate to the Groups tab on the top of the page
- Select your desired group
- Click Settings
- Scroll down and check Show NOAA alert settings, including NOAA Events, Counties and Post Via
- Fill in fields
- Events: Select an event or click Select All to choose all events
- Counties: Select a county or counties
- Events Enabled: Is not a modifiable option, will auto-populate with your event(s)
- Post Via: Choose a delivery method
- Methods: Email, SMS, TTS, Facebook, AlertManager, AlertMe
- Note: You must set a Post Via method so that subscribers to the group will receive notifications at any time.
- Quiet Hours (optional): Check to set Quiet Hours
- Time to Time: Enter start and end quiet hours
- Quiet Hour Days: Choose days of the week to apply quiet hours to
- Save Quiet Hours: Click this button to confirm your quiet hours and days selections
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save