Who can use this feature?
CivicReady allows you to integrate with Facebook on a Group Level.
Integration of Facebook on a Group Level allows you to integrate the same profiles/pages with as many groups as you wish.
For each individual Group, up to three (3) separate Facebook accounts can be added with an unlimited amount of pages from each account added.
- Select Groups
- Select a group
- Select Settings
- Scroll to Social Networks
- Click Add Account next to Facebook
- In a new pop-up window, enter your Facebook Email/Phone Number and Password to authorize CivicReady to use your account
- Click Log In
- Click Continue as [User]
- Click OK to confirm that Regroup will post to Facebook
- Click OK to confirm that Regroup will manage your pages and publish as pages you manage
- Facebook profile will appear in Facebook section
Now, you will have the ability to post group messages on Facebook.