CivicReady allows you to set different permission levels for group members.
You can set these permissions via CSV file that you upload to the group.
In order to set specific permissions for a Group Member you will need to use the following CSV format and enter the "Group ID#" and a "Pipe Sign |" and a "number" in the "Group ID#" column:
- |1 is Full Group Administrator
- |3 is Limited Group Administrator
- |4 is Authorized Sender
An example of assigning the group permission levels is below in a .CSV format. Column "F" is the "Group ID#" column.
- Line 1: Group ID# | 1 = 166345 | 1 -- > Full Group Administrator
- Line 3: Group ID# | 3 = 166346 | 3 -- > Limited Group Administrator
- Line 4: Group ID# | 4 = 166349 | 4 -- > Authorized Sender
- Note: 2 is reserved for the Network Admin Permission Level (omitted in this page). For more information on how to assign a Network Admin please view our article.
- Create your CSV file with desired permissions
- Add group members via CSV file