Who can use this feature?
CivicReady allows you to save Voice Recordings. You can either upload a pre-recorded message or have the CivicReady system call you and you may dictate your message.
- Audio files must be of .WAV type.
- You cannot edit a voice recording after you upload it. You must create a new message to make any alterations.
- Navigate to Posts
- Select Voice Recordings
- Select New Voice Recording
- Select the Upload Audio File tab
- Add a Recording name
- Click Browse
- Locate and Open an audio file from your computer
- Click Upload
- View the Voice Recordings on the page