CivicReady allows you to save Voice Recordings. You can either upload a prerecorded message or have the CivicReady system call you and you may dictate your message.
Note: You cannot edit a voice recording you upload it. You must create a new message to make any alterations.
- Navigate to Posts
- Select Voice Recordings
- Select New Voice Recording
- Fill in fields
- Recording name: Title the message
- Country/Phone Number: Select your country and input your phone number
- Draft a script: Create an (optional) script for your message
- Select Call me to initiate voice recording
- Record your call; the Voice Recording will appear in the library