CivicReady allows you to set different privilege levels for a group administrator.
- Navigate to Groups
- Select a group
- Navigate to Group Members on the left-hand side
- Hover over the Actions menu next to the desired user
- Click and select permission level
Instructions via CSV
In addition, each of these permissions can be set by uploading a CSV file to the group through the Add/Invite Member area (or using the SFTP access for Database Integration Clients).
In order to set specific permissions for a Group Member you will need to use the following CSV format and enter the "Group ID#" and a "Pipe Sign |" and a "number" in the "Group ID#" column:
- |1 is Full Group Administrator
- |3 is Limited Group Administrator
- |4 is Authorized Sender
(An example of assigning the group permission levels is below in a .CSV format. Column "F" is the "Group ID#" column.
- Line 1: Group ID# | 1 = 166345 | 1 -- > Full Group Administrator
- Line 3: Group ID# | 3 = 166346 | 3 -- > Limited Group Administrator
- Line 4: Group ID# | 4 = 166349 | 4 -- > Authorized Sender
Note: 2 is reserved for the Network Admin Permission Level (omitted in this page). For more information on how to assign a Network Admin please view our article.