This article will walk through how to schedule an alert to be sent at a future time on a recurring or non-recurring basis.
Create a Scheduled Alert
- Navigate to the Send Alert or Send Poll Form
- Fill out the other fields that will be necessary for your alert.
- In the Schedule section, Select the box next to "Schedule this alert in the future?"
- Designate a day and specific time to send your alert.
- Schedule Date- The day the alert will be sent. To set a value, click the calendar icon and select the correct month, day, and year.
- Hour and Minute- These fields determine the exact time the alert will be sent.
- If the alert will be sent regularly, select how often the alert should recur from the Recurring drop-down list.
- Once the recurring period is set from the Recurring dropdown menu, set an End Date.
- Click Schedule at the bottom of the Preview section to schedule the alert.
View, Edit or Unschedule Previously Scheduled Alerts
- Select Scheduled Alerts from the navigation menu.
- From the Scheduled Alerts page, a list of scheduled alerts will populate. Each scheduled alert also has a history associated with it.
- A scheduled alert can be edited by selecting the Next Execution Date hyperlink.
- A history record will be created and shown in the History table when a scheduled alert is updated
- To edit an alert, select Edit Alert.
- Once redirected to the alert information, select the field you'd like to edit or unschedule.