This article will detail how to delete a set of branding requirements for customer communication. Branding provides the ability for customers to customize colors, logos, voice numbers, reply to emails, and email footers with different information, such as individual departments' branding.
- Customers who are Core only have one brand. Customers who are Pro can set up unlimited branding.
If a brand is associated with a template, you won't be able to delete that brand until the brand is no longer associated with the template.
- Navigate to Settings, then select Branding
- Locate the brand you wish to delete
- Click the black trash can icon on the row for the desired brand
- Click the blue rectangular Confirm button in the Confirm Delete pop-up that appears
- The brand has been removed