This article will show you how to add users to an internal alerting group.
- Users should not be added to any parent groups.
- Sign in to the system if you have not already
- Navigate to Resources, then select Manage Directories
- Click Internal Groups
- Select the group you wish to add users to
- Navigate to the Group Internal Members section
- Click Add Members
- Search for any name in the Available Members filter results field
- Click the desired name
- Once a name is selected, it will move to the Selected Members box
Note: To remove users from the Selected Members box, click their name.
- Repeat steps 7 through 9 as many times as desired
- Click Add Selected Members To Group
- On the Basic Information page, click the blue Submit button below the Child Group section
- The users have been added to the selected internal group