An incident is a feature to associate alerts to. You have to have a Generic Incident type before you can create new incidents. This article will show you how to create a Generic Incident.
- Navigate to Incidents
- Select the Generic Incidents tab
- Click the Add button (green circle and white plus icon)
- Enter an Incident Name
Note: This field is required.
- Select a Priority
- Emergency: Select if this generic incident will be associated with emergency events
- Non-emergency: Select if this generic incident will be associated with non-emergency events
- Select a Tone, if desired
- Use Loud Tone: Toggle this option on to use a loud tone alert
Loud Tone for Replies: Toggle this option on to use a loud tone alert for replies (Use Loud Tone must be toggled on to activate this option)
Note: This field is optional.
- Click Save to save your Generic Incident