Adding an attachment such as an image or link can be done while creating an alert, poll, or form.
- Adding links in the rich text editor allows all attachments to be viewed without needing to login into the system.
- In the Message section, select the Image icon
- Fill in the image properties
- URL: Input the URL to the image
- Browse Server: The results will show current files that have been uploaded to the system, or allow you to upload your own image, or link to a URL-hosted image. Click on the image you’d like to add and Click Submit.
- Alternative Text: Word or phrase that describes the image
- Width: The width of the displayed image
- Height: The height of the displayed image
- Border: The outer edge of the image
- HSpace: The whitespace on the left and right side of an image
- VSpace: The whitespace on top and bottom of an image
- Alignment: Position the image
- Select OK