CivicReady now allows for multiple email digest options. In addition to the daily digest, you can now set a weekly or a monthly digest either within the group settings page for the entire group or per user on a group by group basis. If you set the emails to a weekly digest you will receive all of the emails in one notification at the weekly interval.
- Navigate to User Profile > My Profile
- Select Notifications on the left-hand side
- Adjust Email Frequency for individual groups
- Choose from Daily, Weekly, Monthly, As they're sent, and None (opt-out of emails)
- Click Save
Prevent Changing Email Frequency
Please note that there are two scenarios that will prevent the user to change the Email Frequency in their Preferences.
Group Settings: "No Unsubscribes"
- Navigate to Groups
- Select a group
- Click Settings
- Scroll to Members Settings
- Click Do not allow members to unsubscribe from this group
- Note: The user will not have the option to change the frequency of the digest as well.
- For instructions on how to change the Email Digest options on a group level please visit the Group Email Digest Options article.