This tool has the ability to populate groups based on custom fields information that the client has previously uploaded to a members profile. This is not an import tool to add users to the system. This is a tool to use to manually populate a group using custom field data that clients have populated the membership profiles with.
This will not add contacts to the system. It will only import active members into a specific group.
You would go manually to the group and set up the filters and run them each time you need that group updated.
Note: CivicReady must activate this option on your network.
- Navigate to Groups
- Select a group
- Navigate to Custom Fields Users Filter on the left-hand side
- Custom Fields Users Filter page will display
- Note: You can not sort by the same custom field more than once in a filter.
- Note: You must click the red button at the bottom for the system to run the filter.
- Use the Master Group(s) drop-down to select an existing group or groups
- Click Add New to add a filter
- Select filter options:
- Custom Field: Select an existing custom field
- Equal To: Select a level of justification
- Custom Field Value: Select a custom field value
- X: Click to delete filter options
- Repeat steps 6 & 7 to add more filters
- Click Save