There are four levels of administrative privileges and two user level privileges currently available.
Each of these levels allows specific permissions and actions in the system.
|Network Admin||Full Group||Limited Group||Authorized Sender||Advanced User||Normal User|
Edit Group Settings
|Manage Group Users||x||x|
|Approve Pending Topics||x||x||x|
|Approve Pending Members||x||x||x|
|Configure the Network||x|
|Manage Network Users||x|
|Download Membership Reports||x||x|
|Receive CSV Processing Responses||x|
|Receiver User Telephone Number Change Report||x|
|Assign Group Admin Rights||x||x|
|CSV/API Format||XXXXXX|2||XXXXXX|1||XXXXXX|3||XXXXXX|4||See Advanced User - Show All Groups||XXXXXX|0|
* Capacity to View Reporting it is limited to the groups that they have the permissions to post notifications to
A location admin will have full and complete control of their assigned, specific location.
A new admin must:
- Be a member of a group within the location
- Be assigned the privilege
- Full Group Admins will receive an email with the subject line Pending Topic to notify them of potential approvals.
- Network Admins will not receive this pending topic email. They will receive an email that notifies them of Full Group Admin approvals.
- Full and Limited Group Admins will receive messages about pending topics and pending members.