Who can use this feature?
A group can be set to require administrative approval for requests to join a group from the group home page.
This article will show you how to approve pending members in a group.
- Navigate to the Groups
- Click on the name of the group you would like to check for pending members
- Click on Pending Members in the left-hand column
- Approve, Deny, and/or Make Admin next to the desired user(s)
- Approve: Allow member to join group
- Deny: Reject member from group membership
- Make Admin: Approve and makes the user an admin of the group