You can choose who has access to email-in a message to a group, or shut the service off, from the Custom Email Options on the Group Settings page.
- Navigate to Groups
- Select the group you want to modify
- Click Settings
- Scroll to Custom Email Options
- In this section, choose an Email Restrictions options
- Restricted email-in access: Allows only users who are in your network email-in to groups
- Unrestricted email-in access: Allows users who do not belong to your CivicReady network to post a message to the group, as long as they have the email address for the group.
- Note: This can be useful for community outreach notifications and for emergency response coordination.
- Disable this feature: Disables the ability to email-in a notification to the group completely
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save