Who can use this feature?
Depending on how you configure your group, CivicReady allows you to approve or deny all postings made to that group. Once a message posts, one of the designated administrators will receive an email and must approve or deny the posting. If approved, the posting will post immediately to the group members.
A Pending Topics email will send to Administrators with a link to approve the topic.
- Navigate to Posts
- Select Pending Posts
- Hover over a Post and click the Actions menu
- Choose to Approve or Deny the post
- Note: You can click on the message itself to review the message and/or edit the message.
- After approval, the message sends to all members of the group and is viewable on the Group Homepage
- Note: The requester will receive an email stating their message was approved.