Who can use this feature?
CivicReady allows you to send a pre-recorded message as a Voice Alert. The process is very similar to a standard post and just as simple.
- CivicReady only accepts .WAV files as Voice Alerts.
- Click New Post
- Select the Call (TTS/Voice) method on the left-hand side
- Create a post, as usual
- Scroll to the Call section
- Select Recorded Message
- Select Upload Audio File (a pre-recorded audio file from your computer) and fill in fields
- Recording name: Give a recording name
- Browse: Find the file in your computer
- Upload: Upload the file
- Click Post to send the voice alert