Who can use this feature?
You can send notifications to anyone in your network through a CSV file. This would be a list of user members that want to receive your messages. This process is in lieu of manual selection of individual users or groups.
This CSV list should include user email addresses, Database Identification number, OR usernames.
- The list must be labeled like this: email, db_id, or username
- Find File Samples/Templates for Database ID, Email, and Username at the bottom of this page under Resources.
- Click New Post
- Click Show additional options in the Recipients section
- Click Browse next to Contact List
- Find and Open your CSV file
- Note: The CSV file has to be ten (10) megabytes or smaller to successfully upload.
- Create the rest of the post as usual
- Click Post at the bottom of the page
- Note: The files are .xlsx, so you must download save as .CSV.