Who can use this feature?
Network Administrator / Location Administrator
This article will show you how to create a Map Region.
Note: Map regions are per user.
- Navigate to Posts
- Select Map Regions
- Select New Map Region
- Fill in fields
- Region Name: Create a name for your Map Region
- Draw your region: Use tools to draw your region
- Polygon: Create straight lines around the desired area
- Freehand Polygon: Draw a polygon
- Circle: Create a circle of the desired area
- Clear Map: Delete all drawings and start from scratch
- Visibility: Select viewing permissions
- Only me: Only you (creator) can view the map region
- Admins only: Only administrators can view the map region
- Groups: Only specified groups can view the map region
- Select Regroup Locations: Determine which locations to grant access to
- Group Name: Determine which groups to grant access to
- Click Save