Who can use this feature?
CivicReady allows you to integrate with Twitter on a Network Level.
If you add a Twitter Profile and Page on a Network Level, all notifications to groups on your Network will post to profiles/pages. Profiles that you add to the network can only link to a single network.
If you have multiple networks, as well as many different profiles/pages, we do not recommend integration of Twitter on a Network level.
- Navigate to User Profile > Network Settings
- Navigate to the Social Media tab
- Click Connect to Twitter
- In a new pop-up window, enter your Twitter Username and Password to authorize Regroup.com to use your account
- Click Authorize App
- Twitter profile will appear in Twitter section
- Choose a Post Style
- Post name, subject, and bit.ly to Twitter: Will post the message name, subject heading, and weblink to Twitter
- Post subject only to Twitter: 140 character maximum and will have a bit.ly link back to Regroup
- Post subject only to Twitter: 140 character maximum and will not have a link back to Regroup
- Post body only to Twitter: 140 character maximum and will not have a link back to Regroup
- Click Save
Now, you will have the ability to post to Twitter when you create a post/message.