Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to prevent users from replying to emails your system sends out.
- Navigate to Groups
- Select the group you would like to prevent users from replying
- Go to Settings
- Scroll to and select the appropriate Reply To options you wish to have
- Replies are sent to the whole group: All replies will send to all receivers/recipients
- Replies are sent to the author of the message: All replies send only to the single, original sender
- Leave Reply-To Blank: Prevents return replies
- Use a custom reply-to email: Do-not-reply can be set as the from name and from email address in order to indicate to recipients not to reply to the email
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select Save at the bottom of the page