This article will show you how to change the Caller Name and Caller ID.
CivicReady allows you to set a default phone number to be displayed for your Text to Speech messages and Voice Broadcast.
CivicReady also allows you to add a Caller Name to be displayed for Text to Speech Messages and Voice Broadcast as well, such as your Organizations name.
- Navigate to Posts > Manage Posts
- Click Post Settings
- Scroll down to Caller ID
- Enter a Caller Name and Caller ID
- Note: The Caller ID number must be different from the phone number you wish to receive the message. If the caller ID number is the same as the recipient phone number, the message will not be received by the person who originates the message.
- Note: To use the Default Caller ID, view our article Default Caller ID.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save