Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to use the Polygon Shape Tool to find recipients on a map when you create a post.
- Click New Post
- Select the Choose next to the Choose recipients via map
- Add a Region Name
- Zoom to the area you would like to draw a circle around; three ways to do so:
- Enter a location or address in the search bar
- Double-click on the map
- Use the zoom bar on the left side of the map
- Choose the Polygon tool
- Click on the map where you would like to begin your shape
- Continue to draw lines and create the shape
- Double-click to complete the shape
- Select recipients below the map
- Click Select # Recipients to confirm selections
- Create the rest of your post