This article will describe what Network and full Group Administrators are able to do.
Network Administrators have the ability to manage user accounts.
- Add members to groups
- Delete members from groups
- Assign a member as a Network Administrator or Group Administrator
- Assign permissions to post to IPAWS as a normal user
- Alter group administrative privileges
A full Group Administrator has complete access to a group.
- Post notifications to the group
- Edit contact data for users in the group or delete them
- Access reports for posts made by the group
- Upload new users to the group
- Edit group settings for the group
- Manage members and make members a Network Admin