Who can use this feature?
CivicReady allows you to designate a user as Network Administrator.
Network Administrators have the following rights:
- Configure the Network
- View Reporting
- Create and Manage Groups
- Create and Manage Locations
- Manage Members of the Network
- Assign Admin rights to Users
- Ability to Post a Message to any/all Groups
- Download User Reports
- Download Group Lists
- Receive .CSV Processing Reports
- Receive user telephone number change report
- Approve Groups
- Approve Members
- Approve Messages
You can assign Network Admin permission level two ways: via the Network Settings page or via the CSV file upload. This article will show you how to assign via the Network Settings page.
- Navigate to Groups
- Select All Members on the left-hand side
- Locate the desired member and hover over their Actions menu
- Click and select Network Admin