Who can use this feature?
Call throttling is an optional service that allows you to regulate the speed that calls are sent at in order to accommodate phone system limitations.
If you would like more information on how to add this service to your network, please contact us.
Once you add call throttling to your network, you may regulate your voice and TTS calls per minute on a group by group basis.
Settings and calls for that group will then be sent out at the pre-defined speed going forward.
- Navigate to Groups
- Select a group's Actions Menu > Edit Group
- Scroll to Call Settings
- Input the Call Throttling Value
- Enter any value between 0 and 1000
- Note: This value regulates your voice and TTS calls per minute.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page