Who can use this feature?
By default, all Network Administrators will receive email notifications for any CSV file that uploads via SFTP or any pending groups that need approval. An optional daily email with all user contact information contains updates from the last 24 hours. This ensures network level administrators are able to update their records with the most current user data.
- Navigate to Groups > Members
- Use the Search Bar to find the desired Network Administrator
- Hover over the Actions menu
- Click and select Notification Settings
- Select the desired Notification Setting(s)
- Notify this admin on Pending Groups: Sends an email about groups that need approval
- Notify this admin on CSV Imports: Sends an email about CSV file imports
- Notify this admin on User Modification: Sends an email about modifications to user information
- Select Save