Who can use this feature?
CivicReady allows you to integrate with Facebook on a Network Level.
If you add Facebook Profile and Page on a Network Level, all notifications to groups on your Network will post to profiles/pages. Profiles that you add to the network can only link to a single network. If you have multiple networks, as well as many different profiles/pages, we do not recommend integration of Facebook on a Network level.
- Navigate to User Profile > Network Settings
- Navigate to the Social Media tab
- Click Connect to Facebook
- In a new pop-up window, enter your Facebook Email/Phone Number and Password to authorize CivicReady to use your account
- Click Log In
- Click Continue as [User]
- Click OK to confirm that Regroup will post to Facebook
- Click OK to confirm that Regroup will manage your pages and publish as pages you manage
- Facebook profile will appear in Facebook section
- Choose a Post Style
- Post name, subject, and bit.ly to Facebook: Will post the message name, subject heading, and weblink to Facebook
- Post subject only to Facebook: Will post just the subject header
- Post body only to Facebook: Will post just the content of the message
- Click Save
Now, you will have the ability to post to Facebook when you create a post/message.