Who can use this feature?
You must have a confirmed email address as your primary email in the database to log-in and send out notifications. (If your network is set up for Single-Sign-On you will need to use your Username and Organizational Password).
You can then add email addresses or remove email addresses. If your Network is set up to allow users to change their primary email, you can also add an email address and select to make it your primary.
- Navigate to User Profile > My Profile
- Scroll to Email Addresses
- Click Add Another Email Address
- Note: View our article Edit Primary Email Address for information on how to edit an existing email address.
- Fill in fields
- Additional Email Address: Input email address
- Send Email Here: Indicate that you would like this address to receive emails
- Trashcan Icon: Select to delete an email address
- Scroll to the bottom and select Save
- Confirm your email address via a confirmation link