Who can use this feature?
If you are a municipality that has multiple locations or departments, you can choose to segregate your locations from each other.
Network Administrators can import all users into one network and distribute them among the sub-networks (Locations) without having a separate import process for each location.
Network Administrators are able to see all the groups on the network, even groups with the locations that they are not a part of. Group Administrators and end users are able to see the groups of a location that they are a part of as well as network-wide groups (non-location groups) on the network that they are part of.
- Navigate to User Profile > Network Settings
- On the General tab make sure the Enable Location checkbox is active
- Click Save Settings at the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to the Dashboard
- Navigate to Group > Locations
- Select Add Locations
- Add Manually or Upload CSV
- Select Add or Import
After import, you will see a message at the top. This will let you know if the import was a success. You will also receive an email with import status. All your location names should appear below.