Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to create custom fields in your Network.
- There is no limit to the number of custom fields a network can have.
- Navigate to User Profile>Network Settings
- Scroll to Additional Preferences; check the box Add new additional custom fields for users
- Click Add a field
- Add the name of your new custom field
- Remove: Click to remove custom fields
- Add a field: Add multiple fields at the same time
- Note: Please make sure to take a note of the order you set-up your custom fields for CSV uploads to SFTP database integration. You will need to enter data in the same order separated with a pipe |. View an example CSV Template as a Resource below.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page