Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to create custom fields in your Network.
- There is no limit to the number of custom fields a network can have.
- Navigate to User Profile>Network Settings
- Scroll to Additional Preferences; check the box Add new additional custom fields for users
- Click Add a field
- Add the name of your new custom field
- Remove: Click to remove custom fields
- Add a field: Add multiple fields at the same time
- Note: Please make sure to take a note of the order in which you set up your custom fields for CSV uploads to SFTP database integration. You will need to enter data in the same order separated with a pipe |. View an example CSV Template as a Resource below.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page