Who can use this feature?
This feature gives a network administrator the ability to log in as any user on their network and mimic the user's experience. This is helpful for end-user troubleshooting and training.
The only requirement is that the network administrator must know the end user's email address.
- All users must maintain an independent account that is validated with a unique email address and a password that adheres to CivicPlus Platform password requirements.
- For information security reasons, the CivicPlus Best Practice is not to share accounts between users, meaning that there is one unique email address and one password per account, that is intended for each unique user.
- Navigate to User Profile > Network super login
- Enter the end-user's Email address
- Click Login
- You will log in as the end-user
- To return to your account, navigate to My Profile > Revert to network admin login