Effective best practices to encourage users to sign up or subscribe to CivicReady service:
- Weather Notifications: Inform your citizens of weather through the NWS, via a special notification, or both.
- City Hall Closings: Let your residents know about closings of your office buildings so they do not have to find out the hard way when they visit an empty building.
- Quarterly Test Alerts: CivicReady recommends quarterly test alerts, so people who are not yet a subscriber can find out about the system from the other alert recipients.
- Newsletter or Poster Announcements: CivicReady also provides extra service through the creation of a complimentary image or poster file for newsletters or poster distribution.
- Email Announcements: Through email announcement, people can receive the newly available subscription details.
- Recycling/Trash Schedule Changes: Lets users know of schedule changes.