- Text to speech (TTS) and text message (SMS/TXT) supports all accents and all languages.
- If you plan to send a multi-language message, we recommend you break it down into separate messages to ensure perfect pronunciation from TTS.
- Email and SMS in other character sets, for example, Mandarin and Japanese, are not currently possible.
- You may record voice messages in any language.
- If your administrators do not speak English and need a non-English site to post messages, we can customize the site to be in another language at an additional cost.
- We recommend you set up templates in other languages so that in an emergency, they are ready to reach your entire population.