By default, the CivicReady platform is in English, but you can utilize the system to send messages in other languages. Just type your content in the preferred language, as long as the language uses Roman characters.
- Text to speech (TTS) and text message (SMS/TXT) supports all accents and all languages.
- If you plan to send a multi-language message, we recommend you break it down into separate messages to ensure perfect pronunciation from TTS.
- Email and SMS in other character sets - for example, Mandarin and Japanese - are not currently possible.
- You may record voice messages in any language.
- If your administrators do not speak English and need a non-English site to post messages, we can customize the site to be in another language at an additional cost.
- We recommend you create templates in other languages so that in an emergency, they are ready to reach your entire population.