Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to control topics on an RSS Feed.
- Navigate to Groups
- Select a group
- Click Settings
- Scroll to RSS Settings
- Choose an RSS setting:
- Default: [Sender name or Regroup] posted a message [SUBJECT] to the [GROUP NAME] GROUP
- Body: Message body will display as the RSS title
- Subject: Subject will display as the RSS title
- Disable topic links in RSS feed: Control what topics display on the RSS feed
- Note: When a message posts, it will automatically send to that group's specific RSS feed URL. You can turn it off with the Disable topic links in RSS feed checkbox.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page