This article will detail how to set the branding requirements for customer communication. This provides the ability for customers to customize colors, logos, voice numbers, reply to emails, and email footers with different information, such as individual departments' branding. This branding can be edited after it's been saved.
- Customers who are Core only have one brand. Customers who are Pro can set up unlimited branding. If you are not set up as a Pro customer, you'll get an "Error Creating Brand" message.
- Navigate to Settings, then select Branding
- Click the blue plus-sign icon below the Account menu
- Fill in the Create Brand fields
- Brand Name (required): This name will be shown to the public
- Brand Description: Gives additional context to the Brand Name
- Default Brand: Check this option to make this brand the primary setting
- Logo Image: Select an existing image or upload a new image that will serve as the brand logo
- Primary Color: Select the main color used in communication
- Caller ID: The number that will appear on a voice message
- Default Alert Subject: The subject line that will appear in an email alert
- Display Name (optional): The "From" name in an alert email
- Reply-To-Email Address (optional): The email a reply will go to
- Email Footer: Text that will appear at the bottom of an alert email
- Click the blue rectangular Create button below the Email Footer field